Global Teak Ltd is a Private Limited Company incorporated in England, Company Registration Number: 4932266. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement "We" or "Us" will be taken to be Global Teak Ltd.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. You acknowledge that by using the Global Furniture web site you agree to this use.
1. We explicitly will not transfer, sell or otherwise give out your contact details to any other Company or individual for any purposes, unless we are required by law to do so.
2. When you register with, or use this site you may be asked to provide information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. This is the only information we will request from you via this web site. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise.
3. We may use information that you provide in the following ways:
(a) To register you with our web site and to administer any order you may place via our on-line ordering system.
(b) In the future we may inform you via e-mail with news about our products or special offers which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to contact you with such news or offers, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering or entering your contact details on this web site. If we do contact you with such offers we will include details of how you may request not to be sent information in the future and we will always honour your request.
(c) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
4. In order that we can monitor and improve our site, we may gather some general information about your computer when you use the site. This publicly available information can include details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser type and version. We do not relate this to your personal details
Any cookie generated by our web site will automatically expire when you close your browser or if you haven't looked at your shopping cart in the past hour. There is absolutely no way a cookie can be used by our web server to gain access to any private information about you or your computer system.
6. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
7. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
8. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.